YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

ESPN GAME DAY

<< < (2/10) > >>

ysufan0505:
Not for awhile.

YSUGO:
Don't really think being on game day means squat.  Let's worry about winning games.  As for the negative Bo crap. Who really cares what he did in Nebraska.  We get it some of you Cornbilly's, don't like him. Now you have a real gem.  Why don't you just worry about him and let's let Us worry about Bo. 

IAA Fan:
I agree. Who even cares about Nebraska with Pelini or any coach. While I am at it ...who cares about Stoops and Oklahoma? They were both Youngstown guys, now Bo is a Penguin. Let's hope that player meeting did what they hoped it will do.

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on October 23, 2015, 02:04:26 AM ---Don't really think being on game day means squat.  Let's worry about winning games.  As for the negative Bo crap. Who really cares what he did in Nebraska.  We get it some of you Cornbilly's, don't like him. Now you have a real gem.  Why don't you just worry about him and let's let Us worry about Bo.

--- End quote ---

I agree 100%.  What Bo does for us at YSU is the only thing that matters from this point on.  But, just don't ignore history completely.  It can be an interesting guide for the present.

Like I said before, my roommate is the Nebraska fan, but he knows more about Pelini than you guys do.  All you guys know about him personally is that he was from Youngstown and little else.  Bo called Nebraska fans "fair-weather" and told them to "f- off" after selling out a 90,000 seat stadium for 50 years, was its uprising he wouldn't be calling out Fans at Youngstown?  Fans provide Bo an easy excuse.  At Nebraska the fans were too involved.  at Youngstown, they aren't involved enough.  Focus on the team, not the fans.

If anything, you guys should probably ask me some questions about what happened at Nebraska.  I also saw some mods here mention Pelini was bringing some players with him so that was a great thing.  If anybody had bothered to ask, you might have found Avery Moss is not really someone you want on Youngstown's campus.  He was charged with two indecent exposure charges when he pulled his pants down in front of a female campus convenience store clerk.  It was all caught on the security camera.  He was banned from Nebraska's campus because he posed threat to the student body.  Was that even reported when he registered for classes at Youngstown?  And why would Bo bring someone like that to our campus?  But never kind, Bo is from Youngstown.

The YO Show:
That was reported on here. Every transfer that had known issues had those issues brought to light on this forum and in the media before they came here. You dont like Pelini we get it. But dont say we dont know about how he was at nebraska. Most of us here have read the stories and heard them. Yes he has had issues and some players had issues. But Moss even deserved a second chance. Recent jambar article about how he has changed. Maybe he still hasnt, but rehabilitation is something believed impossible in this country for some reason.

Im not aware of any incidents since hes been here. Im not defending his indecent exposure charge either, but you have to at least give him the ability to redeem himself. What else could you do? Isolate him from society? Make it so he cant go get an education and better himself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version