YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ SIU 10/24 7 pm

<< < (2/4) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Even if our defense plays well I still think SIU will get their yardage and points it's inevitable. Obviously they have some holes in their defense. We will have to bring our A game and execute on offense. I would love nothing more for us to control the ball for 35 plus minutes but I just can't see that happening. It could very well be a shoot out in Carbondale

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 21, 2015, 08:13:26 PM ---Even if our defense plays well I still think SIU will get their yardage and points it's inevitable. Obviously they have some holes in their defense. We will have to bring our A game and execute on offense. I would love nothing more for us to control the ball for 35 plus minutes but I just can't see that happening. It could very well be a shoot out in Carbondale

--- End quote ---

I hope it isn't a shootout  :-[

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I don't either..let's hope Carl can dial up a great plan on defense. We really need to start forcing some turnovers in that department

Penguin Nation:
The forecast calls for 49% chance of rain at kickoff, which may help slow the SIU passing game.

SIU LB Chase Edmonds is suspended for the first half due to targeting last week.

We need to not spot them 7 points with an early turnover.  I'd like SIU to receive in the first half...and a stop would be a huge momentum builder.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 22, 2015, 12:43:26 PM ---The forecast calls for 49% chance of rain at kickoff, which may help slow the SIU passing game.

SIU LB Chase Edmonds is suspended for the first half due to targeting last week.

We need to not spot them 7 points with an early turnover.  I'd like SIU to receive in the first half...and a stop would be a huge momentum builder.

--- End quote ---

It's gonna slow our passing game down as well. Whatever semblance of a passing game we have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version