Poll

Black or White Pants with the Home Uniforms

Black
11 (68.8%)
White
5 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: White Pants and Playbook  (Read 13683 times)

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: White Pants and Playbook
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2015, 08:06:34 PM »
PN, Our mascot Pete is ridiculous looking at the 50.  Have you observed what he looks like on TV.  I vote for a large red colored block Y at the 50. I am sure I'll regret saying that publicly.
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline JP21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2015, 08:33:23 PM »
Of course the Pete looks ridiculous on TV because it's upside-down.  It would just as ridiculous with a Y at the 50 that is upside-down.  Cameras should be on the west side.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2015, 10:37:13 PM »
PN, Our mascot Pete is ridiculous looking at the 50.  Have you observed what he looks like on TV.  I vote for a large red colored block Y at the 50. I am sure I'll regret saying that publicly.

You are wrong. Pete's glare from the 50 instills fear in all visitors who gaze upon him. Pete is single handedly responsible for numerous wins in Stambaugh.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2015, 11:54:23 PM »
The whole setup at stambaugh is ridiculous

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2015, 07:42:03 AM »
It needs to be Pete & that is it; nothing to discuss. Back to the topic at hand. I want the black pants back ...white is a jinx anyway.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »
1-AA, IMO they look "prissy" in the white pants, and I am 100% for the black.  But that being said, the lack of interest you've had on this tread I believe can be traced to the poor play last week.  I can't help but notice that I can't remember who we are playing Saturday and couldn't find it on the blog!!?!?!?  What a dispirited bunch we are.  If they play decent on Saturday, it will be a real testament to BP and his staff because the fan base is completely out of it.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2015, 08:25:50 AM »
1-AA, IMO they look "prissy" in the white pants, and I am 100% for the black.  But that being said, the lack of interest you've had on this tread I believe can be traced to the poor play last week.  I can't help but notice that I can't remember who we are playing Saturday and couldn't find it on the blog!!?!?!?  What a dispirited bunch we are.  If they play decent on Saturday, it will be a real testament to BP and his staff because the fan base is completely out of it.

Go....I created a thread for the game a few days ago.

http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.php/topic,12158.0.html
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2015, 09:38:58 AM »

Go....I created a thread for the game a few days ago.

http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.php/topic,12158.0.html
[/quote]

I know, but the point is we are REALLY focused on the losses and not the next game.  If the team is anything like us, it will be another loss.
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2015, 01:13:25 PM »
NE...same colors as YSU....looks ridiculous in black unis.....and it looks like they're going to lose another one.