YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

White Pants and Playbook

(1/5) > >>

IAA Fan:
Okay I have a compliant ...bring back the black pants please. They look better and the white is jinxing us.

So what did they say on the Paybook? They will not update the site for a day or 2 and I cannot listen live.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I agree black pants it is !! It was a very interesting conversation. Basically Bo talked about having a heart to heart conversation with the team and what he and staff expects in all phases of the game. Talked alot about the need to change the culture of the program on several different occasions. And he still feels very strongly they can win their remaining 5 games but it all starts this Saturday..especially didn't sound happy with the D..probably more so then the O

guinpen:
Yes lose the white pants.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 19, 2015, 09:07:07 PM ---Okay I have a compliant ...bring back the black pants please. They look better and the white is jinxing us.

So what did they say on the Paybook? They will not update the site for a day or 2 and I cannot listen live.

--- End quote ---

Did you try to connect to WKBN through IHeart radio on the internet? I listened to it on my computer live.

BP still thinks that we have the necessary talent to compete in the league. He said that we were missing too many tackles, missing to many assignments, making too many bad decisions, and not making offensive plays in the critical moments....

He did not blame the QB... he sounded like he planned to stick with him.

He was concerned with the running/passing QB running the wild cat formations (80%) for the next game. However, he indicated he had seen it before when he was at LSU. He had designed defensive game plan to counter that. However, the team has to execute the game plan.

It sounded like he had gotten over his disappointment. He is ready to move forward to win the rest of the games.

go guins:
I believe we have the necessary talent IF we get back to nearly 100% on the OL.  This offense can score a ton of points, IF you block and pass protect.  Need I remind anyone, PITT is 5-1 and ranked in the BCS top 25 and we put up 30 on them, which is more than Akron, Iowa, Virginia Tech, Virginia or Georgia Tech.  IMO health in the OL is the big issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version