YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini embarrassed and disappointed

<< < (2/8) > >>

ScarletRook:
Penguinpower
Yes, I watched the video.  Really think there is some major internal problem.
I was on a rant especially after what I heard from parents and a few fans.
I will take time to regain...

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on October 18, 2015, 07:13:16 AM ---Trying to understand these posts
So many posts about how lucky YSU was to be able to keep Montgomery due to the demand for his offensive genius and the Penguins problems aren't his doing
#6 will be playing on Sunday's and his problems are the O-line and receivers
Substituting on defense takes the players out of synch.... now they were exhausted from being on the field so much
They fans don't show up to support the team and when they do... they never make noise
Maybe there is more than Bo that is con fused and disappointed

--- End quote ---

I hope you're joking. Seriously.

IAA Fan:
I do not see #6 even possibly playing on Sundays and I do not recall anyone saying it. Maybe #12 would have played pro had he taken another step forward, but it was not to be. Remember #12 improved 3 of 4 years here ... #6 has yet to improve.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 18, 2015, 01:19:35 PM ---I do not see #6 even possibly playing on Sundays and I do not recall anyone saying it. Maybe #12 would have played pro had he taken another step forward, but it was not to be. Remember #12 improved 3 of 4 years here ... #6 has yet to improve.

--- End quote ---
IMO, #6's problems are his inability to read defense and seek out secondary receivers. When he was pressured, he had the tendency to throw the ball high. His eyes locked on the primary receiver the moment he left the LOS. He would throw the ball in there even with double or triple coverage.

I recall one play from the game yesterday, the primary receiver, tight end, went left and LB went with him. He was double covered. Martin Ruiz came out the backfield and went right. He was wide open and with nobody on him. #6 never even looked at him after seeing the TE being double covered. The play resulted in a 1 or 2 yards gain instead of possible long run by Ruiz up the right side line.

At this time, I don't care if he would play on Sunday. I am concerned whether he can play on Saturday.

ysubigred:
Utt ohh! He must of hurt someone's feelings,, Video has been removed  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version