YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini embarrassed and disappointed

<< < (6/8) > >>

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 19, 2015, 06:13:28 PM ---570 Wkbn @ 7 BP and running back coach..make sure you tune in !!

--- End quote ---

Funny that none of the bumpers are from last weeks game.  Sounds like Wells is the QB still.

Same strategy = same results.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 19, 2015, 07:36:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 19, 2015, 06:13:28 PM ---570 Wkbn @ 7 BP and running back coach..make sure you tune in !!

--- End quote ---

Funny that none of the bumpers are from last weeks game.  Sounds like Wells is the QB still.

Same strategy = same results.

--- End quote ---
Still sounds that way..seems like he's got Montgomery and Hunters back and believes in them and feels it all starts up front and around the Qb

Penguin Nation:
Despite being in only a short time, Davis was the second leading rusher for YSU with 38 yards ( more than Ruiz and Webb combined) and had the second longest run.  Wells.....minus 5 yards rushing.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I've said all along to at least put Davis in a wildcat formation. It could be a weapon for this offense and he has a good enough arm to throw out of it..but it will probably never happen..but keep in mind how thin we are up front and our 3rd string Qb is M.I.A. and his return is questionable..this could go into the BP thought process

Penguin Nation:
I like the idea of 2 QBs...or one non-Wells QB.  Seemed like that was the direction they were headed last week.  It's nice to have options other than make risky throws into double coverage) when no receivers are open...or the pocket is collapsing.  I gotta admit seeing Wells head onto the field for each drive was pissing me off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version