YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pelini embarrassed and disappointed

<< < (3/8) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 19, 2015, 09:27:09 AM ---Utt ohh! He must of hurt someone's feelings,, Video has been removed  8)

--- End quote ---
Why isn't Bo's post press conference posted on the YSU football page? River and woods are the only one's

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 19, 2015, 09:49:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 19, 2015, 09:27:09 AM ---Utt ohh! He must of hurt someone's feelings,, Video has been removed  8)

--- End quote ---
Why isn't Bo's post press conference posted on the YSU football page? River and woods are the only one's

--- End quote ---

go guins:
Montgomery's biggest single problem is he can't block anybody.  The issue is "up front" and that is mostly due to injury.  You are starting your 6, 7, and 8th best OLinemen an when you need backups during the game you are at 9, 10, and 11.  Wells does need time, but Davis isn't the answer, because he can't block either!

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 19, 2015, 10:08:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 19, 2015, 09:49:24 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
That's funny 😂😂

paladin:
Are we having "fun" yet ?  8)

1. Pelini's first recruit class was a stinker.

2. As I warned, the QB has issues. But the cheerleaders told you I didn't know sic em.

3. I predicted a 7-4 season, worse than Wolf, but also said all bets were off if they had injuries as there was no depth on the OL.

4. Keep that   hype coming as it exposes the AD in all the messes here ( MBB included).

5. Warning -- more "fun" coming.

6. And  NO -- attendance won't improve.

7. Finally, the D isn't all that great. Who gets credit for that  -- Pelini, the D genius or Stoops the "supposed" DC ?

And now back to the regularly scheduled hype program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version