YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Looks like we just dont have the personnel to get into the top 10

(1/3) > >>

penguinpower:
Enough said.

penguinpower:
Starts at the OL

penguinpower:
Not sure if I am going to watch more this year.  I just can't bear it anymore.  One playoff appearance since 2001.  15 years of hoping we will make a run and only had 1 year.  Too many days invested and emotions to watch the team f***ing quit again.  I am taking a break from this for a while.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 17, 2015, 07:06:52 PM ---Not sure if I am going to watch more this year.  I just can't bear it anymore.  One playoff appearance since 2001.  15 years of hoping we will make a run and only had 1 year.  Too many days invested and emotions to watch the team ******* quit again.  I am taking a break from this for a while.

--- End quote ---

I sure hope that you do not mean that

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: guinpen on October 17, 2015, 08:02:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 17, 2015, 07:06:52 PM ---Not sure if I am going to watch more this year.  I just can't bear it anymore.  One playoff appearance since 2001.  15 years of hoping we will make a run and only had 1 year.  Too many days invested and emotions to watch the team ******* quit again.  I am taking a break from this for a while.

--- End quote ---

I sure hope that you do not mean that

--- End quote ---

Did I tell you I am a glutton for punishment?  I've thought about this seriously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version