YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Jacks @ YSU: Saturday 10/17 4 pm

<< < (2/8) > >>

The YO Show:
They may have a big oline, but our defensive line is big, fast and athletic. I feel that our ends are going to matchup well. Maybe the line is why they have such amazing passing (no pressure on qb), but I like to think our defensive line gets penetration.

If not, our secondary will be tested often. Thank god its much better than last year.

IAA Fan:
Well another week where we have to prep for 2 QB's ...so it will be interesting.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It will be interesting to see how the team handles the pressure of a must win game. I think the veteran leadership is there to help the younger players. After watching games of NDSU and SDSU this year I feel Illinois St. is the best out of the 3. SDSU is basically a mirror image of last year's team with a little less of a power running game. Hopefully the weather will be good the last I checked there was a 40% chance of showers and breezy conditions in the forecast.. 34-17 Guins

ValleyTalk:
It will be upper forties and windy, but i do not believe it will be as wet as some reports are showing. I think a 20% chance of precipitation is possible. As you can see, Saturday has rain overnight then relatively dry the duration of the day. Hopefully this model sticks and it remains dry.

Note this animated model:

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 15, 2015, 07:01:28 AM ---After watching games of NDSU and SDSU this year I feel Illinois St. is the best out of the 3.
--- End quote ---

I agree.  Check out the stats from the NDSU vs SDSU game.  The bunnies had -4 yards rushing and were 2 of 15 on third down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version