YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Jacks @ YSU: Saturday 10/17 4 pm

<< < (8/8)

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 17, 2015, 08:43:03 PM ---I don't want to hear another peep about attendance. Until there is a quality product to see...shut up.

At least MBB subtly acknowledges they suck by accepting nearly vacant stands...and doesn't b about it.  They know that's the consequence of perpetual suckage....and they take it like men.

--- End quote ---

Sorry but here is a peep. A "Fan" will be there no matter the weather, no matter the record.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 17, 2015, 08:43:03 PM ---I don't want to hear another peep about attendance. Until there is a quality product to see...shut up.

At least MBB subtly acknowledges they suck by accepting nearly vacant stands...and doesn't b about it.  They know that's the consequence of perpetual suckage....and they take it like men.

--- End quote ---

Hilarious!  That busted me up

penguinpower:

--- End quote ---

This is post of the year material.  I can't stop laughing every time I read it.

paladin:
Thank the beancounter ( AD)   8)

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 17, 2015, 09:54:33 PM ---

--- End quote ---

This is post of the year material.  I can't stop laughing every time I read it.

--- End quote ---

I think we have to add the words "perpetual suckage" to ysupenguins.com hall-of-fame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version