YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Jacks @ YSU: Saturday 10/17 4 pm

<< < (3/8) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
The forecast looks dry and cool. Most importantly the wind in the forecast has diminished considerably

ysufan0505:
I think Bo has this team fired up and they come after this freshman QB and he struggles.

YSU with a must win.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 16, 2015, 10:05:34 AM ---I think Bo has this team fired up and they come after this freshman QB and he struggles.

YSU with a must win.

--- End quote ---
I agree 05..what I did notice in the Illinois st game is how hard our backers and ends were coming up field and they were not in control and over-ran several plays. It was very easy for Tre to step up in the pocket and take off..that will have to change this week. We also need to do a better job of wrapping up..a strong push to the inside by our ends is what we need against a mobile Qb..it will force the pocket to collapse and if he bounces it outside our ends are athletic enough to get of the blocks and make a play

The YO Show:
Hey everyone, wanted to let you know I woke up this morning and am ill. Enough to the point it is not feasible for me to come to the game. I will get people near where the team exits next home game. Ill be cheering the penguins on from home as I will be watching the game today.  Go Penguins!

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 17, 2015, 08:06:44 AM ---Hey everyone, wanted to let you know I woke up this morning and am ill. Enough to the point it is not feasible for me to come to the game. I will get people near where the team exits next home game. Ill be cheering the penguins on from home as I will be watching the game today.  Go Penguins!

--- End quote ---

Thank Yo!  You are a dedicated fan.  We need more like you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version