YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Nwadiogbu and Kelly

(1/2) > >>

ysuguins4:
Anyone know why these two didn't play?  Guins gave up 220 yards rushing, so these guys could've helped.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I'm not sure, there's a good chance the Guins will have to face another dual threat quarterback this week in Taryn Christion. The freshman made his first appearance in place of injured starter Zack Lujan and had a very good game against Indiana St. and accumulated 320 yards. Having to prepare for both Qb's and finding a way to keep Jake Wienke in check won't be easy. Hopefully our roster will be at full strength

YSUGO:
I listened to the Coach Pelini show and the Linebacker coach made it sound that Wright and the dellavarde sorry if I spelled it wrong are the starters now

ysufan0505:
Kelly and Bam have taken a back seat for sure. Dellovade and Wright are more mobile and more athletic and Bo likes his LB's to move. Remember last year when Kelly would get exploited trying to cover backs out of the backfield and crossing routes. Think the change has been good.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 12, 2015, 11:07:22 PM ---Kelly and Bam have taken a back seat for sure. Dellovade and Wright are more mobile and more athletic and Bo likes his LB's to move. Remember last year when Kelly would get exploited trying to cover backs out of the backfield and crossing routes. Think the change has been good.

--- End quote ---
Agree to the "taken a back seat" comment, but that being said, not playing sounds like injury to me.  Bam has had a tough season so far physically.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version