YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Noiseless Crowd

<< < (6/6)

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Yes Yo I really do but I'm unsure of where the student section is. If it's on the visitors side that might be a problem. The majority of the players look directly to the left when they come out and you would be the first thing they notice. The cheerleaders were down in that corner on the field along with 4 younger boys who were leaning against the railing cheering on the Guins as they took the field and that was basically it. Through my binoculars some of the players acknowledged them and took some extra steps to let them know they appreciated it

JP21:
Moving the student section to the east side was the dumbest move possible. They either need to be lower left where they used to be or the other side where the players come out.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: JP21 on October 14, 2015, 06:52:12 PM ---Moving the student section to the east side was the dumbest move possible. They either need to be lower left where they used to be or the other side where the players come out.

--- End quote ---

I totally dis-agree, they are in the best spot possible, right behind the bad guys. I sit near there and they do a great job heckling the other team.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: guinpen on October 14, 2015, 07:23:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: JP21 on October 14, 2015, 06:52:12 PM ---Moving the student section to the east side was the dumbest move possible. They either need to be lower left where they used to be or the other side where the players come out.

--- End quote ---

I totally dis-agree, they are in the best spot possible, right behind the bad guys. I sit near there and they do a great job heckling the other team.

--- End quote ---

Not to brag, but we usually get really good heckling. Like last week, at the very end when we were losing, we all started chanting at the guy from the other team, #4 on defense, who was very interactive with us (there is always at least one guy who either will give us attention because we shout at him or get upset about it. he was good about it and just trying to have fun back). Anyway, we started chanting "#4 still sucks!" And it was LOUD, and he fell over laughing when he heard us. Personally, I prefer when they get mad (it means we got in their heads and we did our job).

And fever, it is on the East side (opposite field) that the student section is located. Still, I think we could do it, or at least some of us could, and go back to our seats. Would be nice to get everyone to do it though I think.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 14, 2015, 08:05:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on October 14, 2015, 07:23:15 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not to brag, but we usually get really good heckling. Like last week, at the very end when we were losing, we all started chanting at the guy from the other team, #4 on defense, who was very interactive with us (there is always at least one guy who either will give us attention because we shout at him or get upset about it. he was good about it and just trying to have fun back). Anyway, we started chanting "#4 still sucks!" And it was LOUD, and he fell over laughing when he heard us. Personally, I prefer when they get mad (it means we got in their heads and we did our job).

And fever, it is on the East side (opposite field) that the student section is located. Still, I think we could do it, or at least some of us could, and go back to our seats. Would be nice to get everyone to do it though I think.

--- End quote ---

Keep up the great work YO, would love to see you guys needing more room

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version