YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Noiseless Crowd

(1/6) > >>

peteonastick:
Is it me or do our fans like to sit on their hands during a football game.  Absolutely disgusting...nobody wants to make any noise at all...it is called home field advantage for a reason. The crocheting crowd has returned.  Stay home and watch the game if you are not coming out to make the home field a nasty place for teams to come and play at. 

ysuhoops24:
sorry, had a 3-year old on my lap was hard to get loud.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on October 11, 2015, 11:33:45 AM ---Is it me or do our fans like to sit on their hands during a football game.  Absolutely disgusting...nobody wants to make any noise at all...it is called home field advantage for a reason. The crocheting crowd has returned.  Stay home and watch the game if you are not coming out to make the home field a nasty place for teams to come and play at.

--- End quote ---

I agree.

ScarletRook:
I was surprised that the section I was in was loud, but many sections seemed quit - then I realized I was sitting near team family members.  Still, it was good to see a great turnout and the students stayed the whole game.  Was that due to "offers" from THE PENGUIN PACK ?  Yo - any info there??

The YO Show:
I was in the student section. I was trying to keep them engaged and got many chants going. I lost my voice (like I always do at the football games) and I thought we were loud.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version