YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ill st recap

<< < (3/10) > >>

paladin:
I warned you about the QB.

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: paladin on October 11, 2015, 02:17:01 PM ---I warned you about the QB.

--- End quote ---
Did you watch the 2nd half when we fell behind a few times and he made some big plays?

He didn't look good vs. USD and looked mediocre in the 1st half yesterday, but he looked like he took a step forward in that 2nd half. Let's see if that translates into next week.

I know Pally is enjoying this loss.

IAA Fan:
No one is "spinning" anything. It was a good game and many people are happy despite the loss. The team is much better than I thought they could be.

YSUGO:
The QB you warned about almost beat one of the best teams in the country.  We have nothing behind him right now and if you think Ricky Davis is the answer then you know less than you think.  I am not being a homer but don't you think Pelini isn't going to put the best guy out there.  He has a few more rings than u and being an armchair naysayer hater makes  any assessment from you pretty much garbage.  But keep being negative. Youngstown is full of your kind and you fit in very well.  Go Penguins!

YSUGO:
The QB you warned about almost beat one of the best teams in the country.  We have nothing behind him right now and if you think Ricky Davis is the answer then you know less than you think.  I am not being a homer but don't you think Pelini isn't going to put the best guy out there.  He has a few more rings than u and being an armchair naysayer hater makes  any assessment from you pretty much garbage.  But keep being negative. Youngstown is full of your kind and you fit in very well.  Go Penguins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version