YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Ill st recap

(1/10) > >>

guinpen:
At the risk of being an optimist, I do not like to lose but I think we made a positive statement tonight. We went toe to toe with them. Team could have given up a couple of times but they did not. The birds made a couple of big plays so give them credit. We had the only turnover and a couple of penalties that hurt and we still took them to the limit.

I thought that the crowd was pretty good and they saw a really good game. Anyone that says they will not be back because we lost - please just stay home.

I say that we get payback in the play-offs.

SoupCity:
Next week is going to be a crucial game.  Both teams have 1 loss and NEED a win.  I can foresee a good crowd next week, but lose that one?  And you may lose the fans for this season!!

ysufan0505:
Tired of watching Wells at QB. Recap.

YSUGO:
Don't understand the Wells comment.  Yea the pick 6 was bad but we were 50% on third downs and almost pulled out the comeback.  He isn't the reason we lost.  We didn't stop the run gave up over200 yds and we gave up a couple of big plays the fake punt was devasting.  As for the Monty stuff our time of possession was almost 35 mins and we scored what 20 pets in the second half against a excellent team.  I thought the game plan was very good to b**** about him for this game is without merit. 

penguinpower:
Has anyone ever heard of a DT getting called for holding because he held up a RB coming through the line without the ball?  WTF was that?  Cost us a TD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version