YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Althletic Department gets an F for the ESPN 3 Broadcast

(1/2) > >>

penguinpower:
Biggest game in FCS and a big FAIL.

penguinpower:
Almost halftime and still no feed.  AGS people are pissed.  Lots of people want to watch.

penguinpower:
Now it is halftime and still no broadcast.  Would be nice to see those lights on a clear night.  Incompetent.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 10, 2015, 08:25:53 PM ---Now it is halftime and still no broadcast.  Would be nice to see those lights on a clear night.  Incompetent.

--- End quote ---
Sitting here in Pittsburgh trying to watch the game on espn3 and keep getting the message " we are experiencing difficulties...". I have to listen the game on WKBN on IHeart radio. What a disappointment. Was the game blocked intentionally?

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: Double ET on October 10, 2015, 08:39:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguinpower on October 10, 2015, 08:25:53 PM ---Now it is halftime and still no broadcast.  Would be nice to see those lights on a clear night.  Incompetent.

--- End quote ---
Sitting here in Pittsburgh trying to watch the game on espn3 and keep getting the message " we are experiencing difficulties...". I have to listen the game on WKBN on IHeart radio. What a disappointment. Was the game blocked intentionally?

--- End quote ---

If they did it should be illegal. The game was scheduled.  I am going to contact the athletic department.  This is complete bullsh**.  If they are blocking so the Uncle Rico's go to the game I will stop following YSU football.  I refuse to be affiliated in any way with this kind of incompetent execution or targeted bullsh**.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version