YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

PELINI RADIO SHOW

(1/5) > >>

YSUFANSINCE1990:
 I listened last night, and a few interesting comments.   Pelini was very outspoken on his disappointment the first two games with the lack of a big crowd and overall interest in the program.  He didn't shy away from saying how disappointed he has been.

Hannon tried to get him to admit this is a very big game, his first real test in the conference against an explosive offense, but Pelini kept saying its just the next game.  But to regain the fan base and some swagger with this program, we need this one.

Also it appears Strickland done for the year, but rather mysterious as to why and what he did.   He is a big loss.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSUFANSINCE1990 on October 06, 2015, 08:16:32 AM --- I listened last night, and a few interesting comments.   Pelini was very outspoken on his disappointment the first two games with the lack of a big crowd and overall interest in the program.  He didn't shy away from saying how disappointed he has been.

Hannon tried to get him to admit this is a very big game, his first real test in the conference against an explosive offense, but Pelini kept saying its just the next game.  But to regain the fan base and some swagger with this program, we need this one.

Also it appears Strickland done for the year, but rather mysterious as to why and what he did.   He is a big loss.

--- End quote ---

Geezz.. The crowds will come with wins and better weather, Hell this team is even bringing me out of a 3 year boycott of the Ice Castle  fb Man Strickland will hurt but hoping some of these huge underclassmen can fill in nicely.

The YO Show:
Hopefully he is pleasantly surprised then this week. Should be a huge crowd. I think this game is a sellout.

Train:
LOL....sellout....no chance....lucky if it is at half capacity....

The YO Show:
You think so train?  Heck the game against Saint francis had a bigger than half capacity crowd before it started raining it seemed like. Maybe im wrong but I would think a great turnout for a game where we play a ranked team now at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version