YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

<< < (8/11) > >>

YSU1:
Marshall and Boise State, even though they moved up, have very good fan bases. Hopefully we can start drawing some people. a win on Saturday should help.   8)

ysufan0505:
Balash says 12,300 tickets distributed so far.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
It will be really interesting to see how the offensive line and wide receiver's execute this week. I think that has been some of the reason's for Wells up and down season to this point. I would love nothing more then a big first half like they had last year and then let the defense take over the second half. This game could very well be a chess match and the in game adjustments by the coaching staffs could very well be the deciding factor

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 08, 2015, 09:44:30 PM ---It will be really interesting to see how the offensive line and wide receiver's execute this week. I think that has been some of the reason's for Wells up and down season to this point. I would love nothing more then a big first half like they had last year and then let the defense take over the second half. This game could very well be a chess match and the in game adjustments by the coaching staffs could very well be the deciding factor

--- End quote ---

Any word on who will start at center?

As far as last year - the offense was non-existent in the 2nd half and our defense wore out in the middle of the 3rd quarter.   I would like nothing more than YSU playing on all cylinders for all 4 quarters.
It will be a chess match for sure - we will find out if we have Bobby Fischer or
Bobby Boucher playing on our side.

ysufan0505:
Gonna come down to the O and D lines as always. Interested to see if Newsome is healthy and able to start at Center or if Bell is back in there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version