YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

<< < (7/11) > >>

ScarletRook:
Any Hype Video for this week?

The YO Show:
Theyve had one every week so far. Its not out yet, but I bet we will have one tomorrow.

Wick250:
YSU1

According to the university website, the records for both season and individual game attendance were set in 2000, Tressel's final year as head coach.  Season average was 18,109.  Single game high was 21,119 against Northern Iowa.  No, for reasons that I suggested on another thread, neither record will ever be broken.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on October 07, 2015, 10:47:23 AM ---what is the attendance record at Stambaugh stadium.  do you think we will ever break the record.  this game is huge.  we have to protect the home field

--- End quote ---

See you in the M24 Saturday  8)

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on October 07, 2015, 12:49:26 PM ---YSU1

According to the university website, the records for both season and individual game attendance were set in 2000, Tressel's final year as head coach.  Season average was 18,109.  Single game high was 21,119 against Northern Iowa.  No, for reasons that I suggested on another thread, neither record will ever be broken.

--- End quote ---

I believe the record would fall "IF" YSU can get into the playoff's, Akron, Kent or even Dayton back again. Dayton seems to think they are top 25 material this year  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version