YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

<< < (6/11) > >>

Wick250:
The hype surrounding this game is good, and let us hope it results in a big crowd.  The reality is that this is not the Illinois State team that nearly won the title last season.  They experienced massive losses to graduation and now, supposedly, to injuries.  We will have, by far, the most experienced team on the field on Saturday. 

I am not suggesting that they are not good.  They have the best running back we will face in the conference and Roberson, who I predict will play qb, presents unique challenges.  But I am confident that our d-line can control the line of scrimmage.  How many years has it been since we could make that kind of statement?

IAA Fan:
We have NDSU, SDSU, UNI and we already lost to Pitt. This is a must-win. We match up well, as we always do with ILS. We are reasonably healthy and this one is on our turf. So to quote Frankie Pentangeli "...look, let's get them all. Let's hit them all. Now while we got the muscle..."

ValleyTalk:
From the Vindy article today:
www.vindy.com/news/2015/oct/07/penguins-calling-on-th-man/?mobile

"As of Tuesday night, approximately 11,965 tickets were sold for the contest."

Penguin Nation:
YSU now slightly favored.

http://www.5dimes.eu/livelines/livelines.aspx

YSU1:
what is the attendance record at Stambaugh stadium.  do you think we will ever break the record.  this game is huge.  we have to protect the home field

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version