YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Night Game vs Illinois State

<< < (5/11) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 06, 2015, 08:57:36 AM ---Valley, I hope thats the weather we get. Weather app yesterday had said rain. 0505, i believe it is a do or die game.

--- End quote ---

Not do or die ??? no shame losing to the 4th ranked team in 1FCS, especially this early in the season. It will make it more urgent to win 5 of the last 6 games especially games in NOVEMBER "IF" YSU loses. Maybe do or die to win more fans back to the "Ice Castle"  :-\

The YO Show:
I stand corrected. Big red I agree, but the thing is, getting off to the right foot now is critical. If we fall here, likely losses are SDSU and NDSU, and then have WIU, SIU, MSU and ISU (b) without losing. Its not do or die this week, but if there is a loss, it will affect our playoff chances. We need at least one of the three (ill state, NDSU and SDSU)

On another note, why are the sycamores ISU (b)?

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 06, 2015, 11:16:56 AM ---I stand corrected. Big red I agree, but the thing is, getting off to the right foot now is critical. If we fall here, likely losses are SDSU and NDSU, and then have WIU, SIU, MSU and ISU (b) without losing. Its not do or die this week, but if there is a loss, it will affect our playoff chances. We need at least one of the three (ill state, NDSU and SDSU)

On another note, why are the sycamores ISU (b)?

--- End quote ---

Indy ST is Blue (b) and white ILL ST is Red (r) and white.

Nice to win all the big games especially at home.

The YO Show:
I like our odds with Illinois state and with SDSU. Would be nice to win all THREE of the big home games. Time will tell, but man it would get really exciting.

Thanks for the explanation. I could never figure that out. Always thought it was ISU(r) for redbirds and couldnt understand why it wasnt ISU (s) over ISU(b).  :o

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 05, 2015, 09:03:12 PM ---Must win if we want to make playoffs this year?
--- End quote ---

Not a must win to make the playoffs, but if Roberson is limited then it becomes a game the Guins should win.  Can't have a repeat of the 2013 UNI game, when they were decimated by injuries, and Wolf still found a way to lose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version