YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Defense

<< < (4/7) > >>

ysufan0505:
All you have to do is go back the last 4 years and see our losses late in the season. Go ahead and look at how many points our offense has scored in the 2nd half of those games. Yeah, it's frightening. Facts are there, people just seem to ignore them and keep Monty up on their little high pedestal.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on October 05, 2015, 10:44:50 AM ---All you have to do is go back the last 4 years and see our losses late in the season. Go ahead and look at how many points our offense has scored in the 2nd half of those games. Yeah, it's frightening. Facts are there, people just seem to ignore them and keep Monty up on their little high pedestal.

--- End quote ---

+1 ^^

guinpen:
Since we are stating facts, here are a couple more. Monty is our guy and that will not change this year.

IAA Fan:
Again I will point out how many points we scored in the first half & we failed to win games. In any case I am not changing my mind, that is what being a fan is all about. You two (3) go on forever, the same stuff that you point the finger at other posters for. Give it a rest. Move on to our bad special teams and the short field we gave USD all game. Also our inability to stop the run. without bringing in the secondary. We face a real QB this week.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 05, 2015, 08:47:50 PM ---Again I will point out how many points we scored in the first half & we failed to win games. In any case I am not changing my mind, that is what being a fan is all about. You two (3) go on forever, the same stuff that you point the finger at other posters for. Give it a rest. Move on to our bad special teams and the short field we gave USD all game. Also our inability to stop the run. without bringing in the secondary. We face a real QB this week.
--- End quote ---

:D Nope!! ^^ Bad offense and turnovers = short field for USD  8)  Last I checked the run is stopped good enough  :o Also we face a real defense this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version