YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

South Dakota - In Game

<< < (10/14) > >>

seanbryan3:

--- Quote from: Double ET on October 03, 2015, 06:02:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Double ET on October 03, 2015, 05:57:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: ytowngirl on October 03, 2015, 05:39:35 PM ---If we had an offense this team could be dangerous.  The D is that good.

--- End quote ---
Good coaching for the D....  Watch out for onside kick...

--- End quote ---
Are you kidding me

--- End quote ---

This team is dangerous, and the offense is very dangerous. And news flash, this is the most talented team across the board in the last 5 years...

seanbryan3:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on October 03, 2015, 06:36:04 PM ---The offense needs to clean it up, but lets be happy here. The defense is looking great! And we beat a team that is trending up, that we usually struggle against, by a large margin. Starting conference play 1-0 is nice.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely! A win is a win. And you have to be happy with the Defense for sure.. Only allowing 3 points, and should have been a goose egg.

guinpen:
Bottom line is we won, and oh yes on the road.

This team has given us fits in the past but today they and their crowd were never really in the game.

We did not have to out score the other guys, defense won the day.

I thought that the offense was conservative, too conservative, but they got the job done.

Nice win, I am a happy and dry, camper.

Penguin Nation:
NE falling apart in the post -Pelini era.  Just lost to ILL....now 2-3.

YSUGO:
I liked our D.  But I agree with Power.  Our off line isn't very athletic.  Plus it seems like a lot of times our center gets blown up a lot and a lot of drops by our receivers.  But that is a hard place to play and we won.  One week at a time get to November and win those games .  You won in November and you should get a playoff berth!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version