YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Steve Zaborsky Named Semifinalist For William V. Campbell Trophy

<< < (2/3) > >>

ScarletRook:
With the mentioned majors I would think that it would be almost impossible to schedule classes that do not conflict with practice in some manner.  I thought I read that Bo stated the players have to block classes out from 1-6 PM.  I can't see how that works for some of the majors; perhaps YO could elaborate further.

Let's give credit to these fine individuals, some who may be down the charts due to missing practice or films and not necessarily talent.  Hats off to those who hang in there against the odds - their schedules must be brutal.

Here is something we should brag about.

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: ScarletRook on September 28, 2015, 09:56:49 PM ---With the mentioned majors I would think that it would be almost impossible to schedule classes that do not conflict with practice in some manner.  I thought I read that Bo stated the players have to block classes out from 1-6 PM.  I can't see how that works for some of the majors; perhaps YO could elaborate further.

Let's give credit to these fine individuals, some who may be down the charts due to missing practice or films and not necessarily talent.  Hats off to those who hang in there against the odds - their schedules must be brutal.

Here is something we should brag about.

--- End quote ---

You are correct. My class starts at 5:10 on Tuesday and Thursday. Eric spoke about football conflicting on the first day with the professor. He shows up at about 5:30, and just misses the first 20 minutes of every class. I guess practice is usually done about 5? He gets the notes of what he missed off of another student and takes the quizzes at another time I assume.

The YO Show:
The other thing I forgot to mention is, that is the only time that class is offered (5:10 to 6:25) Tuesday and Thursday. The way Eric explained, Coach Pelini is all grades first, so he is being very understanding regarding his situation. I'm not sure if it is a situation though because I don't know if they had to block out all the way to 6? He sorta made it seem like practice is over at 5?

YSUFB93:
who gives a sh**? he wont win.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on October 03, 2015, 09:02:52 PM ---who gives a sh**? he wont win.

--- End quote ---

Neither will 132 other guys ...what is your point? You honor the work and brains that it takes to play and study at this level.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version