YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU @ South Dakota: 10/03 3 pm

<< < (2/11) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 20, 2015, 01:01:29 PM ---We always struggle. Let's go guys, put it together.

--- End quote ---

True statement here ^^ This will be the measuring stick that tells me "IF" Bo understands Valley football. SD looks to be better than last year and always plays well in the mini dome

go guins:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 25, 2015, 11:37:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 20, 2015, 01:01:29 PM ---We always struggle. Let's go guys, put it together.

--- End quote ---

True statement here ^^ This will be the measuring stick that tells me "IF" Bo understands Valley football. SD looks to be better than last year and always plays well in the mini dome

--- End quote ---
"IF" Bo understands????
Bo knows football, of that I am certain.  The "IF" would be better directed to "IF" Bo has the players, and "IF" the players perform to their potential.  We lost to Pitt, not because Bo didn't understand ACC football, but because his players weren't as good and they didn't make all the plays that had a potential to make.  Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you.  All this fixing blame for things is tedious at times.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 25, 2015, 12:02:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 25, 2015, 11:37:33 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
"IF" Bo understands????
Bo knows football, of that I am certain.  The "IF" would be better directed to "IF" Bo has the players, and "IF" the players perform to their potential.  We lost to Pitt, not because Bo didn't understand ACC football, but because his players weren't as good and they didn't make all the plays that had a potential to make.  Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you.  All this fixing blame for things is tedious at times.

--- End quote ---

OK,, My point; Bo's 1st Valley game against the bottom feeder in the league which gives YSU a scare every time we play.. "I" believe this will be a measuring stick to how well he has the troops prepared and how a long distance road games will play out. No doubt coach knows football just saying this league can be downright brutal (no Bobby Morris here).

YSUFB93:
going to be a massacre. SDSU is much, much better

peteonastick:
Anyone know if the game is televised?

GO GUINS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version