YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Can't State Football is a Joke

<< < (2/3) > >>

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 19, 2015, 12:37:35 PM ---Garbage.  What a joke.  Dirty.  Really FBS?  Who are they awarding the scholarships to?  Bums off the street?

--- End quote ---

Dont forget Kent and Akron could both say that about YSU. we almost lost to RMU.
oh we beat little st francis? no one gives a sh*t.

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 19, 2015, 01:21:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 19, 2015, 01:06:53 PM ---Akron is struggling w/ Savannah State 7-3 in Q2.  SSU is a MEAC team that was winless last year, and for years before that only won one game/season.  I knew Akron would lose to OK and Pitt.....but this is unreal.

Can't is going to be spanked by the Gophers. Surprised its only 3-0 so far.

--- End quote ---

Referees and Minnesota miscues have kept it this close.

--- End quote ---

yeah the NCAA Refs have it out for Minnesota for Kent to win the game
some people just have no common sense and dont belong on the internet, you post the dumbest and most worthless sh*t i have ever seen in my life.

go guins:
yeah the NCAA Refs have it out for Minnesota for Kent to win the game
some people just have no common sense and dont belong on the internet, you post the dumbest and most worthless sh*t i have ever seen in my life.
[/quote]

Unlike you huh FB93?  Perhaps your comments would be read a little more often and considered a little bit more if you didn't spend all your time typing personal attacks on fellow bloggers and adding swear words when completely unnecessary? 

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 22, 2015, 10:31:06 AM ---yeah the NCAA Refs have it out for Minnesota for Kent to win the game

--- End quote ---

Unlike you huh FB93?  Perhaps your comments would be read a little more often and considered a little bit more if you didn't spend all your time typing personal attacks on fellow bloggers and adding swear words when completely unnecessary?
[/quote]

problem is i really dont give a sh*t if anyone reads my comments, my thoughts are the only one that matter, is that understood? ill post whatever attacks i want, dont like it? leave. that simple really.

ysuhoops24:
The problem was.....Minnesota has a quarterback who has regressed every year he has been there in Mitch Leidner.  They need to give the young true freshman Demry Croft some snaps against Ohio this weekend. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version