YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

New East Side Press Box

<< < (5/5)

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 15, 2015, 10:57:33 PM ---Here is my suggestion for the press box in the east stands.  In the Vindicator article, Strollo mentioned that he has about 10 businesses on a waiting list for the loges.  How about this.  Build the press box and more loges along the entire length of the east stands.  That might be cost prohibitive but try to raise the funds and see what happens.  These additions should definitely be behind the current seats and supported by pillars on the walkway.  That would definitely enhance the appearance of the stadium and give us plenty of additional loges, which are a major cash cow for the program.

--- End quote ---

I would like loges on the east side but I wonder if there are some basic facilities now on the west side that are needed to support the loge people. Kitchen meeting rooms etc, I really do not know as I have never been in a loge.

ysuguins4:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 15, 2015, 07:52:40 PM ---Speaking of Toledo, did you see who is their DC & set school records in 2014 for defense? The just held Arkansas to 12-points & he received national defensive coach of the week honors? Coach H.
--- End quote ---

Did not realize he was there until I heard what his defense did to the Hogs.  The man can coach the "D".

Blo Pelini:
Bo will fill the stadium soon enough.  Build it and they will come!!!!

paladin:
Welcome, Blo !   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blo Pelini:

--- Quote from: paladin on September 17, 2015, 01:45:26 PM ---Welcome, Blo !   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Good to be here!!!

Go Guins!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version