YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

New East Side Press Box

<< < (3/5) > >>

go guins:
YO, they have HUGE attendance issues.  They need us more than we need them, that's why I'm with Strollo, home & home or, C Ya. 

JP21:
Akron and Kent may stink and their attendance pathetic but at the end of the day they are still FBS and YSU is FCS.  No FBS team will ever travel to and FCS school in the state of college football the way it is today.  I say we go play them year after year and beat them good and embarass them in front of their 200 fans.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: JP21 on September 15, 2015, 04:11:32 PM ---Akron and Kent may stink and their attendance pathetic but at the end of the day they are still FBS and YSU is FCS.  No FBS team will ever travel to and FCS school in the state of college football the way it is today.  I say we go play them year after year and beat them good and embarass them in front of their 200 fans.

--- End quote ---

Nailed it.

If the day comes, and I think it will, that P5 schools are no longer an option, I'd like to see 2 MAC East games (except replace U Mass w/ Toledo).  Get off the bus, scorch em, get the check, and then get back on the bus.

IAA Fan:
LOL ...we are quite a ways away from scorching most any MAC team, especially UT.

Speaking of Toledo, did you see who is their DC & set school records in 2014 for defense? The just held Arkansas to 12-points & he received national defensive coach of the week honors? Coach H.

In any case, we must have return engagements. If we throw anyone "a bone" it should be Kent or Akron with a 2-for-1. Two at their place with a YSU home game sandwiched in the middle. I could accept that. Then if they drop us after game-1, we cancel game-3.

ysufan0505:
After our showing against Robert Morris last week, I wouldn't bank of beating Can't or Akron. No matter how bad they are

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version