YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The up side

<< < (4/5) > >>

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 14, 2015, 10:55:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on September 13, 2015, 12:48:28 PM ---Well Wolf's specialty is O-Line, and that seems to be our biggest area of decline from last year.
Not sad at all that he is gone, but I didn't expect this either. I'm willing to give the passing and rushing games a free pass for now until I see improvement by the big guys up front.

Special teams are dicey, but we all had a hunch that would be the case.

--- End quote ---

LOL!! Wolf's "O" line looked great against Jerry's kids and the blind center... But I see your point  ;)

--- End quote ---

Could be wishful thinking on my part after Saturday too.  :o

paladin:
I'm just going to chuckle and hold my tongue.  Easily, I'm going to have a lot to say later on, but I want it all to sink in first.   8)

Carry on ! 

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: paladin on September 14, 2015, 02:28:03 PM ---I'm just going to chuckle and hold my tongue.  Easily, I'm going to have a lot to say later on, but I want it all to sink in first.   8)

Carry on !

--- End quote ---

Can't wait! ;)

Wick250:
Odd timing for your sarcasm, Paladin, when the glaring problem on this team is offensive linemen recruited by your boy, presided over by a position coach hired by your boy, and incorporated into an offense run by a coordinator hired by your boy.

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on September 14, 2015, 01:58:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on September 14, 2015, 10:55:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on September 13, 2015, 12:48:28 PM ---Well Wolf's specialty is O-Line, and that seems to be our biggest area of decline from last year.
Not sad at all that he is gone, but I didn't expect this either. I'm willing to give the passing and rushing games a free pass for now until I see improvement by the big guys up front.

Special teams are dicey, but we all had a hunch that would be the case.

--- End quote ---

LOL!! Wolf's "O" line looked great against Jerry's kids and the blind center... But I see your point  ;)

--- End quote ---

Could be wishful thinking on my part after Saturday too.  :o

--- End quote ---

You getting smart with me!? Don't make me come up there and drink all your beer  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version