YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game Embarassment Thread

<< < (5/13) > >>

coachtress:
Agreed.  That was bad.

Didn't make it down tonight, but attended the Pitt game last week.  Looked like a totally different team.  Man, we were awful.

penguinpower:
Total bullsh** offense.  We suck.  Pissed off.  We should have buried them

YSUFB93:
Heard not one coach said a word to montgomery tonight, after last weeks locker room news, it doesnt look good for him to make it to the end of the season, sounds like he's not liked by one single guy on the team.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on September 12, 2015, 11:00:48 PM ---Heard not one coach said a word to montgomery tonight, after last weeks locker room news, it doesnt look good for him to make it to the end of the season, sounds like he's not liked by one single guy on the team.

--- End quote ---

Figures.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on September 12, 2015, 11:00:48 PM ---Heard not one coach said a word to montgomery tonight, after last weeks locker room news, it doesnt look good for him to make it to the end of the season, sounds like he's not liked by one single guy on the team.

--- End quote ---

First of all ... we cannot pat Bo on the back for the properly-executed plays on offense last night (the few that there were). AKA ..the TD toss. Coach Shane calls them all ...good or bad. Players execute them ...properly or not.

If the coaches were truly not talking to coach M after the game, then we have a "much bigger fish to fry" ...because we hired the wrong head coach. I certainly hope that coach Bo is not that childish. We all know how many points that a Montgomery offense is capable of producing. So the rest of the staff needs to be behind coach M to help with a resolution to our issues and believe me ...they are not all on offense.

Unfortunately, I think the recruiting (especially depth up front on O) is more than suspect; has been for a few years now. It could be a couple of years before we see a proper resolution and believe me, I am happy that they kept coach Carm but he has not proven his muster yet in 2015.

We ran the ball inside and out last night, while blocked RMU players got up off the ground and tackled our running backs. We need to put our opponents down and keep them there. Simple HS football.

RMU simply shifted their d-lines left and right and we had no answers for it. Same thing happened against Pitt. Simple HS football once again.

Also, why is it that every offense in which the QB claps his hands for an audible gives us hissy fits?! Attention defensive coaches, please instruct your standing defensive players to simply clap their hands. Then you will easily see why most offenses have stopped their QBs from doing this...because they will be called a dozen times a half for illegal motion. Also, we (as fans) used to be smarter than we are now. When you see a QB clapping, you should be clapping like crazy to draw their offense off!! YSU fans used to be called the smartest fans in the division ...opposing coaches hated us. Let's get back to that!!

Finally, for the weather conditions we had last night ...great crowd! Yes I am sick this morning, but I stayed for it all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version