YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

In Game Embarassment Thread

(1/13) > >>

JP21:
Wow

ysufan0505:
Ricky Davis anybody? But hey, let's keep trying to run 5-8, 170 pound Jody Webb up the middle lol. Laughable Montgomery, laughable.

pioneer9:
Yeah... this is horrific.  I'm usually more on the optimistic side, but wow.  I don't care if the conditions are bad... you're a Division 1 college athlete; catch the ball. This is a boring brand of football... I have always stood in the middle with the whole Montgomery conversation but man... someone has to be responsible for this complete lack of passionate play on offense.  There are so many "football" things I could say that are wrong but I'm sensing a heart issue above anything else.  Hopefully, somebody decides to come out and play the 3rd and 4th quarters...

pioneer9:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on September 12, 2015, 08:22:08 PM ---Ricky Davis anybody? But hey, let's keep trying to run 5-8, 170 pound Jody Webb up the middle lol. Laughable Montgomery, laughable.

--- End quote ---

Totally correct.  We lack a feature back who can grind it out when we come out like this.  I get that you cant run stretch plays with this guy all day but how can you justify the repeated runs up the middle with a guy who weighs less than most players on a high school field.  I love Webb, but what the heck?

ytowngirl:
For once our defense is good and our offense is sketchy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version