YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Article on YSU player that was dismissed from the team

<< < (2/3) > >>

Double ET:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on September 11, 2015, 12:59:43 PM ---Glad to see he landed on his feet.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully, with the possession of the ball and with at least one foot inbound.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on September 11, 2015, 02:12:19 PM ---Hey ScarletRook,

Wasn't Wheary already on thin ice with Wolf, due to some behind the scenes issues?

--- End quote ---

I had heard that, but I don't recall ever posting such.  What I was told was very defamatory towards a certain party so I doubt that I ever posted that.  Well, at least I hope I didn't.  That was last year - this is this year and I wish him well.  Sometimes I feel we are ready to give out second chances to everyone but our own.

Hope to be there tomorrow.  We need the "Just Guin" T-shirts.  The whole student body should wear them!  I also hope the YSU band gets more excited than they did at Pitt.

IAA Fan:
I liked the band show. Better choices of music than the pop-rock of the past few years. Intro was what I expect as well.

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 11, 2015, 08:09:23 PM ---I liked the band show. Better choices of music than the pop-rock of the past few years. Intro was what I expect as well.

--- End quote ---

No qualms about their show.  I agree it was a better choice of music.
Just hope they play more during the game similar to what Pitt's band did.
Now back to the initial question.  I don't think I was the poster that said there was more to the
M.W. story.

ysuguins4:
Rook,

You had not commented on Wheary in the past.  I only asked for your opinion because you know a few of the players.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version