YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tailgate Tomorrow

(1/2) > >>

ScarletRook:
Has there been any word if the team will walk through the tailgate lot this year and if so when?
I know the coach indicated he would not lead the team, but that was the last I heard.

ELPENGUIN:
There will be no walk through!

ScarletRook:

--- Quote from: estaskerina on September 11, 2015, 11:23:01 AM ---New lights, new coach, new scoreboards, new beverage on campus...........but, same ole weak schedule.....................

Looks, like YSU will win for sure 5 games this season. Last championship almost 20 years ago. I believe in 1997.........

--- End quote ---

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !

The YO Show:
Just 5 games? Id eat my hat if YSU doesnt win 7 games. But I feel as though they have the potential to win out. Not saying they will, just that they could. Im saying 7 guaranteed wins. They could win more but i dont see this team not winning 7.

JP21:

--- Quote from: estaskerina on September 11, 2015, 11:23:01 AM ---New lights, new coach, new scoreboards, new beverage on campus...........but, same ole weak schedule.....................

Looks, like YSU will win for sure 5 games this season. Last championship almost 20 years ago. I believe in 1997.........

--- End quote ---

Hey looks like we have another poster that hasn't cared to or doesn't follow YSU football.  Please spare us with your observation of YSU football.  Did you hurt yourself trying to think when the last National Championship was?  Go back to wherever the hell you came from.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version