YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

7 pm Saturday at The Castle: Robert Morris

<< < (4/7) > >>

ysufan0505:
Hype video for Bobby Morris!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLehfOLmkEo

The YO Show:
The hype video was legit. Wish i could see pelinis entire pregame speech. Welcome to the board estaskerina

IAA Fan:
What kind of person would complain about a schedule that has 6 top-25 teams and an ACC opponent on it? Who had weaker regular season schedules than JT? The NCAA passed a minimum standards rule that was nicknamed "the Tressel rule".

Penguin Nation:
What kind of person would think being the only MVFC team with two 1AAA OOC games was acceptable?

The OOC schedule is improving in MBB.  However for FB, I hope we stop fielding a BIG/NFL HC and BIG transfers against consecutive NEC games.

Nearly one month will pass since the Pitt game that we will again face a team w/ more than 40 scholarships.  Unreal.  That leaves us vulnerable for MVFC play.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 11, 2015, 08:29:10 PM ---What kind of person would think being the only MVFC team with two 1AAA OOC games was acceptable?

The OOC schedule is improving in MBB.  However for FB, I hope we stop fielding a BIG/NFL HC and BIG transfers against consecutive NEC games.

Nearly one month will pass since the Pitt game that we will again face a team w/ more than 40 scholarships.  Unreal.  That leaves us vulnerable for MVFC play.

--- End quote ---

One who has not seen his team in the play-off since 2006   >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version