YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

7 pm Saturday at The Castle: Robert Morris

(1/7) > >>

Penguin Nation:
RMU (0-1) lost last week at home to nonscholly PFL team Dayton.  Last season RMU went 1-10 with its sole win at home versus Central Connecticut State.

Common opponents:  RMU will play SDSU in Brookings on 09/26, and conference foe STFU in Loretta on 11/14.

Massey ranks RMU 107 out of 125 FCS teams (YSU is ranked 7th).  Massy gives RMU a 0% chance of beating YSU and predicts a score of 41-3.

NEC preseason polling has predicted a last place finish for RMU in the NEC.

According to Penguin radio show, RMU is in the second season of implementing a spread offense with a Freshman quarterback, Matthew Barr.  They were the least penalized team in the NEC last season.

The weather forecast is upper 60s, and possible thunderstorms.

ValleyTalk:
They key for me in this game is to see how well our offensive line can predict Hunter Wells. I was not at all impressed with their performance in the 1st half, but they seemed to make a few adjustments in the 2nd half and Wells had a bit more time to set his feet. In addition, I really want to see our defense shine. RMU does not have a work-horse RB, or in the case of Pitt, have three of them, so we need to shown we can shut down the oppositions rushing attack.

I will be there.

Go Guins!

ysufan0505:
Stay healthy and bury them! I'll take a shutout please.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on September 07, 2015, 09:49:16 PM ---They key for me in this game is to see how well our offensive line can predict Hunter Wells. I was not at all impressed with their performance in the 1st half,

Funny, but I think we may notice a different talent level, Pitt vs. RM! 
Only thing here is win and don't get hurt. 
Anybody know anything about the Ruiz injury?
--- End quote ---

paladin:
This game  will tell you nothing. YSU will bury them. Everyone will play in the  buttkicking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version