YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC after the initial week

<< < (11/12) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
Sorry- U.N.I. it is..and yes N.I.U. gave the buckeyes a great game. Getting ready to board my plane and catch the game tonight with family and friends. Enjoy the game everyone it should be a good one..Go Guins !!

HappyPenguin:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 10, 2015, 05:57:56 AM ---Sorry- U.N.I. it is..and yes N.I.U. gave the buckeyes a great game. Getting ready to board my plane and catch the game tonight with family and friends. Enjoy the game everyone it should be a good one..Go Guins !!

--- End quote ---

Choke Tech is also an acceptable name for UNI

DavedS:

--- Quote from: HappyPenguin on October 10, 2015, 09:34:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 10, 2015, 05:57:56 AM ---Sorry- U.N.I. it is..and yes N.I.U. gave the buckeyes a great game. Getting ready to board my plane and catch the game tonight with family and friends. Enjoy the game everyone it should be a good one..Go Guins !!

--- End quote ---

Choke Tech is also an acceptable name for UNI

--- End quote ---
After being to the playoffs 18 times it's a more appropriate name. 8)

The YO Show:

--- End quote ---

Have a safe flight! Go GUINS  fb

FOOTBALLFEVER:
How about that..UNI holds SDSU to 7 points in a 10-7 victory

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version