YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC after the initial week

<< < (10/12) > >>

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 05, 2015, 02:51:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 05, 2015, 02:30:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 05, 2015, 12:47:07 PM ---What MVFC team does YSU not play in '16 and '17?

--- End quote ---

??? NDSU I thought I saw a 16 schedule seem to believe NDSU was not on there. I wish I could find it  :-\

--- End quote ---

I saw on AGS that it is WIU.  We skipped NDSU before UNI, and Misery before that.  It'd be nice to skip a more distant opponent (USD, SDSU).

--- End quote ---

??? Not saying your wrong but YSU played NDSU 2 years in a row at the Fart and go dome because of the addition of USD. MO State was 1st 2 years P-uni the 2nd 2 now it's WIU according to a WIU fan on AGS.

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 05, 2015, 03:22:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 05, 2015, 02:51:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 05, 2015, 02:30:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 05, 2015, 12:47:07 PM ---What MVFC team does YSU not play in '16 and '17?

--- End quote ---

??? NDSU I thought I saw a 16 schedule seem to believe NDSU was not on there. I wish I could find it  :-\

--- End quote ---

I saw on AGS that it is WIU.  We skipped NDSU before UNI, and Misery before that.  It'd be nice to skip a more distant opponent (USD, SDSU).

--- End quote ---

??? Not saying your wrong but YSU played NDSU 2 years in a row at the Fart and go dome because of the addition of USD. MO State was 1st 2 years P-uni the 2nd 2 now it's WIU according to a WIU fan on AGS.

--- End quote ---

You are right.  We never skipped NDSU....no such luck >:(

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I really like Indiana St. over S.D.S.U. tomorrow night in Brookings. N.I.U. will have a very tough task against N.D.S.U. and their defense at the Fargo dome

The YO Show:

--- Quote from: FOOTBALLFEVER on October 09, 2015, 07:17:45 PM ---I really like Indiana St. over S.D.S.U. tomorrow night in Brookings. N.I.U. will have a very tough task against N.D.S.U. and their defense at the Fargo dome

--- End quote ---

Most of their fans hate it when you call it NIU  ;D

IAA Fan:
True on UNI fans:

UNI is University of Northern Iowa
NIU is Northern Illinois University, now in the MAC. I have two nephews that went to NIU. One graduated and the other is a Junior. They sent me a really nice Huskies ball cap, but never wear it over my Penguins cap :). NIU did a really nice job against the Buckeyes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version