YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC after the initial week

<< < (9/12) > >>

go guins:

--- Quote from: paladin on September 30, 2015, 02:18:58 PM ---Amazing. After all the hype I read here and in the papers, someone now tries to duck what everyone is expecting . Picked for 4th by the league pre-season, returning starters everywhere, big name coach, high talent transfers from  Nebraska but  suddenly there is reason for concern ? ;D   I love it.

Plus , we are  playing   a cellar dweller .

The fun is about to begin.

--- End quote ---
Cellar dweller?  How do you have a "cellar dweller" with a conference record of 0-0?  You're right in saying "the fun is about to begin.  But the rest of your post reads like a postmortem.  You losers make me laugh!

IAA Fan:
Paladin cannot stand the fact that there are no big expectations this year ...it is all brand new!! Just enjoy it with the rest of us, because there is no "I told you so". Of course if he would do that, he would be able to really see what is happening with YSU football.

Penguin Nation:
What MVFC team does YSU not play in '16 and '17?

ysubigred:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 05, 2015, 12:47:07 PM ---What MVFC team does YSU not play in '16 and '17?

--- End quote ---

??? NDSU I thought I saw a 16 schedule seem to believe NDSU was not on there. I wish I could find it  :-\

Penguin Nation:

--- Quote from: ysubigred on October 05, 2015, 02:30:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on October 05, 2015, 12:47:07 PM ---What MVFC team does YSU not play in '16 and '17?

--- End quote ---

??? NDSU I thought I saw a 16 schedule seem to believe NDSU was not on there. I wish I could find it  :-\

--- End quote ---

I saw on AGS that it is WIU.  We skipped NDSU before UNI, and Misery before that.  It'd be nice to skip a more distant opponent (USD, SDSU).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version