YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

MVFC after the initial week

<< < (5/12) > >>

FOOTBALLFEVER:
SIU up 21 with 5 to go in the 4th..Hello big south conference

IAA Fan:
JMU is for real ...all over SMU. SDSU crushed Robert Morris.

Wick250:
According to the box score, Robert Morris rushed for 228 yards against SDSU.  SDSU passed for 395 yards against them.  Doubt that the game was played in a steady rain; I did not check.

Liberty has learned for the second year in a row that they are no match for a MVFC middle-of-the-pack squad. 

Agree that James Madison is very explosive on offense, but SMU is a bad G5 outfit.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 26, 2015, 10:05:32 PM ---JMU is for real ...all over SMU. SDSU crushed Robert Morris.

--- End quote ---

SMU might be the worst FBS program in the nation so I wouldn't say that.

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on September 26, 2015, 10:22:20 PM ---According to the box score, Robert Morris rushed for 228 yards against SDSU.  SDSU passed for 395 yards against them.  Doubt that the game was played in a steady rain; I did not check.

Liberty has learned for the second year in a row that they are no match for a MVFC middle-of-the-pack squad. 

Agree that James Madison is very explosive on offense, but SMU is a bad G5 outfit.

--- End quote ---
The Game was played in perfect conditions. If Robert Morris had any kind of a passing game they would probably win their conference. They played all four of their QB'S and only managed to go 4-17 for 43 yards. Up next for S.D.S.U. Wentz and company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version