YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Defense Also Let Us Down...

<< < (8/8)

edpuskas:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 09, 2015, 02:07:24 PM ---Ed,
We appreciate your good work and ask only that you keep it up.  I can't imagine every agreeing with everything someone else says or writes, (good grief, I don't always agree with what I say and write!) but I never question your motives.  In the end, that's what matters, integrity; you have it, and I respect you for it!
Thanks
Don

--- End quote ---
Thank you, sir! Right back at you.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: edpuskas on September 09, 2015, 08:02:16 PM ---
We appreciate your good work and ask only that you keep it up.  I can't imagine every agreeing with everything someone else says or writes, (good grief, I don't always agree with what I say and write!) but I never question your motives.  In the end, that's what matters, integrity; you have it, and I respect you for it!
Thanks
Don

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So Ed what is your opinion of the team from what you saw?

edpuskas:

--- Quote from: penguinpower on September 09, 2015, 08:18:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: edpuskas on September 09, 2015, 08:02:16 PM ---
Thanks
Don

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So Ed what is your opinion of the team from what you saw?

--- End quote ---
What I saw essentially consists of numbers I crunched from my perch at 107 Vindicator Square (I rarely get out much) and from talking to Joe Scalzo, but I like the fact that YSU put 37 points on an ACC team on the road with its starting running back missing most of the game. The defense showed some big-play capabilities and the kicking game looks solid with Kennedy.

I think Pelini would agree that the defense isn't clearly not yet where he wants it to be, but this team is coming. It's early, but I think it's playoffs-or-bust. But then again, I thought that before the Pitt game. I think the Penguins will be playing in December.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version