YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

The Defense Also Let Us Down...

<< < (3/8) > >>

The YO Show:
For clarification, our defense only recorded two sacks. Derek rivers and terrell williams each had one sack. Also, we were +3 in the turnover margin.

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 06, 2015, 05:01:28 PM ---For clarification, our defense only recorded two sacks. Derek rivers and terrell williams each had one sack. Also, we were +3 in the turnover margin.

--- End quote ---

Yeah thats not true because Rivers had at least 3 of his own.  you should use facts

SoupCity:

--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on September 06, 2015, 09:20:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: The YO Show on September 06, 2015, 05:01:28 PM ---For clarification, our defense only recorded two sacks. Derek rivers and terrell williams each had one sack. Also, we were +3 in the turnover margin.

--- End quote ---

Yeah thats not true because Rivers had at least 3 of his own.  you should use facts

--- End quote ---

Dude, please....you're very new to the forum.  Before you continue to call people out....do YOUR homework.  YO Show was right.  Please read below, these are the FACTS based on the YSU website.   Rivers also had 2 tackles for loss, which ARE NOT sacks.  Did you say you played???  SMH!!!!

http://ysusports.com/sports/fball/2015-16/boxscores/20150905_ygbz.xml

The YO Show:
YSUFB93, it was nothing against you personally, I just wanted to mention this because I saw your number and I figured you didn't realize you were mistaken. For the record, I would never minimize stats obtained by any player, YSU or otherwise. That is just disrespectful to the athlete. Rivers certainly was a big impact player for YSU against Pitt, but he didn't have as many sacks as you were claiming is all.

edpuskas:
It's always great when someone who is wrong admonishes someone else about being factual. Sigh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version