YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (20/22) > >>

The YO Show:
Scarlet, I felt the same way. I got 15 tickets in the lower level of Heinz (section 109) for the YSU game and I got them for $33 a piece. I was the one who organized all that stuff for my group of friends (all YSU students), and when they saw that YSU was selling tickets for $7 more for much worse seats, they thought I was the greatest thing since sliced bread. It is what it is, but I remember in 2012 that I paid $30 for a ticket AND the bus there and back. This year, the bus was $50.00 alone!

The YO Show:
Also, Wick and everyone, I wonder if the other reason we won't play them at home is because for a money game they won't pay us as much as a school in the Big 12 or ACC (or any other P5 conference) would?

ysufan0505:
James Conner for Pitt, torn MCL. Done for the year

FOOTBALLFEVER:

--- Quote from: ysufan0505 on September 07, 2015, 12:24:11 PM ---James Conner for Pitt, torn MCL. Done for the year

--- End quote ---
That's a shame and to bad..Any news on Martin Ruiz? I think they will rest him as much as possible before conference play

Penguin Nation:
Can't is paying FCS teams >$300K to play @ Can't. (I think we got $400K from Pitt).

Would anyone not trade playing partial scholly STFU or RMU for a short trip to Can't and watch the Flushes get beat down?  Did you see what IL did to them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version