YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (18/22) > >>

ValleyTalk:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 06, 2015, 07:37:30 PM ---The number I've heard is there were 2K YSU fans at yesterday's game.

--- End quote ---
Maybe tix given from Pitt to YSU to sell. I would think that 2k is much smaller than the actual figure at the game. There was tons of red all across the visitors sidelines in the lower level.

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: nova75 on September 06, 2015, 11:14:41 AM ---If you go to YSU to get the site taken down, perhaps you can sit in on an English class. Apparently you didn't get to many the first time around.

--- End quote ---

GLad you feel the need to trash the YSU education system, must not be a fan.

The YO Show:
I could understand why they would want a home and home to an extent. It would be a recruiting disadvantage to not do that. If we go there and they refuse to come to our house, we are basically admitting we are the "lower team" no matter how we beat them on the field. So... for the recruiting edge?

Penguin Nation:
As a kid, The games at the Rubber Bowl were really home game with a longer drive to the game. The stadium was mostly YSU fans.

Let's play them, beat them in their house, take their $$, and tell every recruit who the best team in NEO is.

It will be interesting how Akron fares with our common opponent next week.

HappyPenguin:
Pitt will kill Akron. Way fewer Pitt fans will go then should considering the distance and likely outcome.

With their huge alumni base in the area I am always baffled by the empty seats at Heinz Field.

We would take as many fans to Akron as Pitt will. There is nothing to gain for Akron by playing us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version