YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (10/22) > >>

ValleyTalk:
@BoPelini: Never happy with a loss, but we showed today that we have the ability to be a pretty good football team. Time to get back to work. #GoGuins

YSUFB93:

--- Quote from: ValleyTalk on September 05, 2015, 06:39:31 PM ---I see the Debbie Downers are out in full force. We will be fine. If you left discouraged by that performance, please tell me why.

Are 5050 and 93 the same person? They seem to complement each other nicely complaining about Montgomery.

--- End quote ---

I see a sunshine pumper has decided to come out the woodwork.  We will not be fine with this offense, you dont win championships going 4 for 16 on third downs, period.

ysufan0505:
LeRoy Alexander is a stud, great pickup. Offensive play calling is horrible. Just like the last 4 years. Works against Saint Francis and Butler....

The YO Show:
I was at the game, and while I was sad to see that we didn't capitalize on opportunities our offense had, I came out of this game pretty excited for the season. An upset would have been nice, but hell, I have not seen a YSU passing game that good in a long time. And our defense looks legit. Do wish our offense capitalized a little better, but that game was a hell of an effort by our penguins.

Buddy:
I think we need to keep in mind this was Pitt. 1A vs 1AA.  Not Kent.  If not for the bone head special teams play at the end of the first half this would be a 1 point game

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version