YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Pitt Game

<< < (21/22) > >>

Wick250:
Yes, that sure will dampen the enthusiasm in Pittsburgh.  Must be a very scary situation for a future NFL player.  For us, we will not need Ruiz until the league opener in South Dakota.  Plenty of time to rest assuming there is no structural damage.

Two more things about the Pitt game and then I move on to the next one.  First, this bickering about offense versus defense is really silly.  Pelini stated it best in his post-game comments.  The loss was on the coaches, the offense, the defense, and the special teams.  Everybody has to get better.  Second, we are all overlooking an unfortunate coincidence that might have really hurt us in that contest.  Remember that Sims saw our offensive linemen every day in practice for several years.  He knew their strengths and weaknesses and was able to take full advantage of them with his superior athletes.  We can all hope and expect that no FCS team will neutralize our o-line as effectively as Pitt did.

Finally, one off-topic comment.  Did anyone notice that Nebraska and their "perfect gentleman" head coach lost at home to lowly (by P5 standards) Brigham Young?  They allowed a back-up quarterback to beat them with a last minute Hail Mary.  Hilarious.

The YO Show:
Nation, Yes please!!!! I would actually love that. Didn't realize they paid so high! Lets do it!

Fever, it is a shame. I'm surprised. He didn't seem to be hurting that bad. Man, Pitt is having so many injuries. I think that their strength and conditioning is down this year?

No update on Ruiz beyond what Pelini said in the after game press conference.

Penguin Nation:
For the first time in a long while, I don't think NE will get 9 wins.

And oh yeah, thanks to NE for paying our HC's salary.

Idiots.

KilrpengWin:

--- Quote from: YSUFB93 on September 06, 2015, 11:06:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 06, 2015, 10:06:51 AM ---Hey FB93 ...make your point in college educated language and it will stay. BTW ...nice to know your D can get a pick-6 ...now if you can figure out how to stop offenses from rushing for 325-yards against us?

--- End quote ---

im not concerned about it staying, your opinion doesn't matter. and if you question my intelligence in any way shape or form again ill be getting this website taken down, is that understood? it wouldn't be hard to walk right into ysu and have it taken down for one of 2 reasons, one your personal attacks towards my intelligence as a admin no less if this site is with the university, or two, for using the ysu brand name and logo without their permission, thats not a threat, its a promise.

BTW now if only our offense can figure out how to score without the defense playing backups and third stringers.

--- End quote ---
Arrogance and Stupidity all rolled up into one, how fortunate for you! ::)

guinpen:

--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 06, 2015, 08:37:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: guinpen on September 06, 2015, 08:31:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Penguin Nation on September 06, 2015, 05:59:21 PM ---YO, very true.  But...Akron needs to get people in the seats at InfoCision ASAP....and YSU would be an answer.  Pitt won't bring em next week....they apparently wont even go to a home game where a new HC is debuting.

--- End quote ---

Akron stadium will never see a YSU fan in it until they agree to play at our house, and that just ain't going to happen. They will have to find people elsewhere

--- End quote ---

Why?  Akron is an FBS team (for now), and we haven't required a home and home from any FBS team yet.

--- End quote ---

Mostly because they are not in a position to pay us the money that the real big boys can. I do not see us playing two "money" games. So unless they want to trade home games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version