YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Weekly Press Conference

<< < (2/3) > >>

k9_r:

--- Quote from: go guins on September 02, 2015, 02:41:01 PM ---Boy, does BP sound like he memorized the “Coaches Book of Clichés”
He didn't give one bit if information in that whole presser that I couldn't have provided.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to Husker Nation. Unless JT gets hold of him and manages a fix, you can expect this to be endlessly repeated.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: k9_r on September 02, 2015, 11:05:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: go guins on September 02, 2015, 02:41:01 PM ---Boy, does BP sound like he memorized the “Coaches Book of Clichés”
He didn't give one bit if information in that whole presser that I couldn't have provided.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to Husker Nation. Unless JT gets hold of him and manages a fix, you can expect this to be endlessly repeated.

--- End quote ---

JT? The only reason he does not need to memorize the book is because he wrote it ... LOL. No issue here at all.

go guins:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on September 03, 2015, 07:08:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: k9_r on September 02, 2015, 11:05:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

JT? The only reason he does not need to memorize the book is because he wrote it ... LOL. No issue here at all.

--- End quote ---
I agree 100% that this is no issue, but also eliminates any interest in listening to his pressers.  Can you say boooorrriiinngg!  We're about to the Al Davis point now, win baby, just win!

The YO Show:
Im going to go as far to say, win baby, just GUIN!  fb

go guins:
Overall, IMO that's a marginal pun, but when you are working with words like Penguin and 'guins it's darn good!
Win baby, just QUIN!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version