YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fall Practice Updates

<< < (10/19) > >>

ysufan0505:
Anybody able to see the scrimmage? Defense dominated from what I heard.

The YO Show:
Well, I'm concerned. I wasn't there, and I'm glad our defense is looking good, but i was figuring with all the linemen and skill players we had returning that our offense would be pretty good.

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 22, 2015, 04:29:36 PM ---Well, I'm concerned. I wasn't there, and I'm glad our defense is looking good, but i was figuring with all the linemen and skill players we had returning that our offense would be pretty good.

--- End quote ---

The offense has failed against the best defenses the last 4 years.  Perhaps we now have one of the better defenses and we would expect the offense to struggle based on past experience.

ysufan0505:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 22, 2015, 04:29:36 PM ---Well, I'm concerned. I wasn't there, and I'm glad our defense is looking good, but i was figuring with all the linemen and skill players we had returning that our offense would be pretty good.

--- End quote ---

To be fair, the backups played a lot today. Starters played first couple series and sat out.

FOOTBALLFEVER:
I wasn't there today. But I like the fact that true freshman Shackleford had 5 receptions today. I feel he has the potential to be a big time playmaker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version