YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fall Practice Updates

<< < (9/19) > >>

go guins:
Thanks for the update.  I have no doubt the kid can ball, but I don't think we will miss the character issues.  Stealing from teammates is really poison in a locker room!

Penguin Nation:
I like the way Murray State is handling this, and if Elijah's statement is sincere, then he is on the path to a bright future.  Choosing Murray State is bizarre, but surely there are factors of which I am unaware.  I've never heard a follow up from the local media as to why he didn't choose YSU, and doubt I ever will.

As long as he gets community service and stays out of the pokey, he's going to light it up against OVC competition.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/07/former_auburn_star_elijah_dani.html

ysufan0505:
Any more updates from anybody? I've heard that Pinnock has been impressing the staff. Good, sound tackler.

ysuguins4:
Fan,

Let us know who gets the majority of reps in the secondary when you go to the scrimmage tomorrow.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ysuguins4 on August 21, 2015, 01:25:57 PM ---Fan,

Let us know who gets the majority of reps in the secondary when you go to the scrimmage tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Sorry ysuguins ...I will not be able to make it. My Godson is starting at Penn State and I am helping him move in. I will be watching next week though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version