YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Fall Practice Updates

(1/19) > >>

ysufan0505:
Anybody been down to see practice at all? I've been hearing some good things about the defense. Definitely different then when Wolf was here. Whole mentality of football practice has changed.

Penguin Nation:
I've not been there, but there is a very encouraging article about the progress of the defense and the different philosophy of BP.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/aug/09/football-ysu-defense-poised-to-show-off-/

The YO Show:
I am slightly concerned by the comment in there by coach Carmen to Shane to "Just run the ball Shane. We can't pass block". Hope our line can actually pass block, and that our defense is just that overwhelming plus there are still olinemen out?

penguinpower:

--- Quote from: The YO Show on August 10, 2015, 12:16:48 AM ---I am slightly concerned by the comment in there by coach Carmen to Shane to "Just run the ball Shane. We can't pass block". Hope our line can actually pass block, and that our defense is just that overwhelming plus there are still olinemen out?

--- End quote ---

Sounds like Carmen was motivating the OL.  Nothing more.

ysufan0505:
Yeah don't be concerned about that comment. We have 4 starters back on the O-Line... I think our D-Line will be the most disruptive in the conference. Stacked with talent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version